Even though our doors aren’t open and you can’t access our normal unstudy space materials taking short study breaks is still important to help you sharpen your focus.
We have curated a list of free online websites where you can do puzzles, activities, etc. during your study breaks and to relax.
Here is a list of some free online puzzles.
• Mini crossword : http://nytimes.com/crosswords/game/mini (full crossword needs a subscription)
• Sudoku: http://sudoku.com
• Jigsaw puzzles: https://www.jspuzzles.com
• Assorted online games (UNO, card games, etc.): https://www.crazygames.com/c/puzzle
• Word search: https://thewordsearch.com
• Hangman: https://www.mindgames.com/game/Hangman
• Crossword: https://www.boatloadpuzzles.com/playcrossword
• Codeword: https://simplydailypuzzles.com/daily-codeword/archive.html
• Maze: https://www.mathsisfun.com/games/mazes.html
• Connect 4: https://www.mathsisfun.com/games/connect4.html
Want something a little more creative? Make your own beautiful calming art at http://weavesilk.com
Are the sounds of your neighbours or family distracting? Create a musicscape to help you focus: http://soundrown.com/
We can't offer pieces of bubble wrap like we usually do, but here is a collection of virtual bubble wrap games: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/62624316/remixes/
You can also just take a 2 minute break and focus on breathing: http://donothingfor2minutes.com