We offer many services that support your research, teaching, and learning. We are a partner in helping you become the best researcher, student, and teacher you can be.
- Bring your laptop to the library or use one of our available computers.
- Set up in one of our individual study carrels, or work together at one of our group study tables.
- Contact our librarians to set up a on-on-one consultation.
- Extend the impact of your research outputs with help from our Scholarly Communication and Copyright Office.
- Our new Syllabus Service checks copyright compliance and makes course readings available to your students.